Прейти к списку форумов ОГГК Одесский Городской Гольф Клуб
гольф клуб, golf, мини, офис, форум, правила, полезные советы, приколы

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Brian Snitker on Braves' offseason, mentoring staff and mor

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Прейти к списку форумов ОГГК -> Соревнования и чемпионаты
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Perales

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 11, 2024 10:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Brian Snitker on Braves' offseason, mentoring staff and mor Ответить с цитатой

Atlanta Braves supervisor Brian Snitker satisfied with the media Tuesday at the Winter Conferences in Nashville and reviewed the group's offseason and the outlook heading right into the springtime. The Braves started the Winter months Meetings by getting outfielder Jarred Kelenic in a five-player profession with the Seattle Mariners. As things currently stand, it looks like Kelenic and Vaughn Grissom are slated to see the most chances in left area. Snitker discussed the enhancement of Kelenic and just how he sees things playing out in left field. "We're going spring training similar to we did in 2015. We got 30 video games to type of see what it resembles and where we're mosting likely to go, " Snitker claimed when inquired about limbo. "I recognize I'm simply excited about seeing this kid. I simply talked with a few of my scouting buddies here and people that have seen him. Seems like he's a tooled up, actually good looking gamer, " he included about Kelenic. Kelenic is a former leading possibility that has actually so much stopped working to understand his capacity. Snitker believes that obtaining him into their program will be beneficial. "I simply know simply speaking to individuals exactly how talented the child is https://www.baltimorefanoutlet.com, " Snitker said. "It'll benefit him to obtain in with our team, our program and what we do and just how we come close to points. I believe it'll be really useful for a young, skilled gamer." Grissom has actually never played an inning in the outfield, yet will be playing limbo in winter months round in Puerto Rico this offseason. "Yeah it'll be intriguing as well, " Snitker claimed of Grissom. "He wishes to go do that. Most of us know the youngster can strike. So it'll be interesting, because I think he actually starts in the following pair days. It'll be good to see him down there and running around the outfield." Before making that trade, Braves GM Alex Anthopoulos met the media and proclaimed that he wasn't thinking about trading any of the team's young core. While there had not been much actual buzz around Ozzie Albies or Michael Harris, conjecture had actually stood out up from time to time in the local media. Snitker assumed that it was a good point for the gamers that Anthopoulos put that assumed to bed. "It's good. I think probably it's as much for those men to hear that as anything, " Snitker said. "It's a top quality group of people. That's a respectable core to develop around and to have. So I assume it's possibly a lot more useful for those private gamers, since it's a company. Points occur and it behaved that Alex did that." Snitker was also asked about any type of added moves that might happen to additional reinforce the lineup. He claimed that he thought there was always a chance to enhance, yet he is pleased with the team that they have presently. "I believe you can always probably boost or make modifications that are valuable to you, " Snitker stated. "If we went to Spring Training tomorrow, I 'd really feel actually great concerning that we entered tow today. I 'd feel actually good regarding our team once again. It's a team of driven individuals. I say the only point Alex is ever before guilty of is functioning tirelessly to make this thing better." Coaching Staff UpdateThe Braves have actually been fortunate to mostly hold their staff with each other over their six season run of playoff looks. They obtained struck hard this offseason though as third base trainer Ron Washington left to take the supervisor task with the Angels. Initial base trainer Eric Youthful Sr. is additionally entrusting to take a spot on Washington's team in Los Angeles. Bullpen coach Drew French is likewise leaving to come to be the pitching instructor for the Baltimore Orioles. The Braves have not yet announced any kind of replacements and Snitker said that they are hectic doing their due diligence. "We're in conversations. We're kinda doing our due diligence. We do not feel pressured to do anything, " Snitker stated. "It's much like the players that we lost. These individuals were, all three of them were extremely advantageous in our success, yet we have actually created a scenario where we're not specified by one gamer, one instructor. We're mosting likely to fill those gaps. It'll still proceed to be truly good. I informed Alex, that's the price of success. Individuals desire your people." I'm so delighted for Drew. He's prepared for this, " Snitker stated of French. "I believe his time with Kranny simply aided him develop a lot more. The guy was a vigorous worker, and I informed Brandon this when they hired him. I claimed, you're not mosting likely to out-prepare this guy. He's mosting likely to prepare every day." Starting RotationThe Braves decided to get the $20 million alternative on Charlie Morton's agreement back at the beginning of the offseason. Thus far they have not actually done a lot to attend to the turning although they were rumored to have gone hard after Aaron Nola, but he ended up going back to Philadelphia. Snitker discussed the return of Morton and a few other returners that can play a huge component in 2024. "That was good. What he's doing is simply remarkable, " Snitker said of Morton. "He had one of his better years this year. It makes you feel excellent that you do not have to go out and change him, due to the fact that it's tough to locate Charlie Morton available in a profession or on the open market." Bryce Elder filled up a huge role in the rotation after injuries sidelined both Max Fried and Kyle Wright. Elder made the NL Dream team, yet plunged down the stretch while establishing a new profession high with 17423 innings pitched. Snitker thinks the experience he obtained in 2023 will be very useful to Senior moving forward. "I type of talk concerning going from tee to eco-friendly, they do not understand till they do it and make those beginnings, " Snitker claimed. "I guarantee you his preparation this wintertime will certainly be various than it was the winters months before, since he knows what he remains in for. I think he's simply mosting likely to continue to develop on the experiences that he had last year." Novice right-hander AJ Smith-Shawver made his big league launching as a 20-year old this previous period. 2023 initial round choice Hurston Waldrep advanced via four degrees and ended up the period at Triple A simply 2 months after being composed. Snitker is thrilled to obtain a take a look at both young pitchers throughout the springtime. It's great. As they pitch and the more innings they get, the far better they're mosting likely to be, " Snitker stated of Smith-Shawver and Waldrep. "They're mosting likely to figure points out. I enjoy AJ. Every little thing, the upside, what he brings, I'll be delighted to see Waldrep likewise. I have heard a lot of great things about him. I had a brief meeting with him when he authorized, so it'll be trendy to see those guys in spring training. Bullpen ReinforcementsWhile the Braves haven't added a starter yet, they have actually been active strengthening their bullpen. They began the offseason by re-signing both Pierce Johnson and Joe Jimenez to multi-year deals. They likewise added hard tossing right-hander Renaldo Lopez, although he might shift to a starter's duty. Atlanta also got lefty Aaron Bummer in a profession with the White Sox. "It's great. I spoke with Pierce after the period mored than. He came in and I resembled, do not be stunned if Alex doesn't act type of fast on you due to the fact that he did such a good job, " Snitker claimed. "Lopez, I keep in mind watching him. I'm really excited to obtain him into our system. Downer likewise, talked with him. He's happy regarding being here. I think what we bring as well, the protection, the game preparation, everything that we do, I believe is beneficial to a brand-new player that we get."" We know exactly how vital that bullpen mores than the course of the summertime. I enjoy the arms that we've included. I type of seem like Joe Jimenez having a typical offseason because just how he ended up was really great. I assume we're visiting a six-month product out of him that's truly excellent additionally." The Braves will certainly likewise obtain Tyler Matzek back after he missed all of the 2023 season while recovering from Tommy John surgical procedure. "I make certain he can not wait to reach spring training and obtain this point going, " Snitker stated of Matzek. "He likes to complete. He was around all season. In all his absence, he wasn't missing. He was there with the people every day, and that's a visibility that you can't change."
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Прейти к списку форумов ОГГК -> Соревнования и чемпионаты Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: